Thursday, November 29, 2018

about my self - by omar naja

My name is Omar Naja, I am 15 years old, and I am in 2nd4 at Lycée Abd-el-Kader where I study since the petite section. I study hard so I have good grade in the majority of school subjects. Outside of school I spend my time reading science fiction novel, playing video game and watching movies. I am not the biggest sports fan but I like running from time to time on the weekend and I love swimming. And I like going out with my friends from time to time.
I am a very curious person. I love learning things that some people might find useless like the name of nearly every single country in the world, and other fun stuff like that. I love laughing and having fun but I know the time to joke around and the time to be serious. I can also be a very stubborn person depending on the situation, so if something is really important for me I won’t let it go easily. Like you see, I’m a very well balanced person.
Thank you for taking time reading this; hope that you know me better now.
Omar Naja
2nd4         

No comments:

Post a Comment